Saturday, 6 June 2009

Hello everyone,
Not quite sure what to do with a blog but as everyone is doing it i thought i would to, lol.

So a little bit about myself,
Im 29 married with two daughters. My passion in life is crafts, i can honestly say i will try anything once - craft wise. I make soap, and have been known to make some really quite unusual ones, i now make my own moulds so can literally make whatever takes my fancy.
Im in the process of setting up an online website with all my goodies, I make soap,cards,gift tags,keepsakes,favours etc. Have just got a sizzix so im busy cutting loads of different shapes and having great fun. I will post some pictures when i have worked out how to lol.
Right well not sure what else to put, im tired and drained due to the recent death in my family - post below x.
So off to bed i must go.
Keep smiling
xx

2 comments:

  1. Welome to blogland Julie, I think you will find it can become adictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your brother in law, Julie. That is so sad. Welcome to blogland anyway!

    Gail (craft forum!) :-)

    ReplyDelete